TotalRecovery Pro 11.0 Build 20161102 + License Keys ! [Latest]
FarStone TotalRecovery Pro backs up files & your entire machine, including system files, applications, favorites, emails, music, movies, settings, and partitions in a compressed image file. What makes TotalRecovery different from other backup software is that it integrates all basic and advanced features covering the needs to totally backup & protect your irreplaceable data and computer system.
TotalRecovery Pro Main Features:
• System backup (disk imaging)
• Full, incremental, and differential backup
• Backup data, Windows, partitions & everything
• Open file and database backup
• Create bootable rescue CD/USB
• Replicate to ftp server as a duplicated backup
• AES 256 bit encryption, compression, and password protection
• Universal restore to dissimilar computers
• Rapid restore a system in minutes
• Smart Backup exclude unnecessary files, save 10G-70G space & time
• Email notification for status of a scheduled backup
• Auto run pre/post commands of a scheduled backup
• Partition management tools
• Preview contents in backup images with Windows file explorer
• Backup to clouds, such as SkyDrive, Google drive, and Dropbox
• Repair tools for repairing boot issues
• Support Windows Encryption File System (EFS)
• Support VHDx virtual machine
• Export logs & jobs
• Perfect Defrag on backup
When you no longer have access to Windows. Boot system into FarStone’s “Recovery Manager” with the bootable CD or USB flash Select “Restore” from Recovery Manager, and follow the instructions to completely restore your system and recovery lost files.
Reliable file & system protection
With its intuitive user interface design allows users to create backups and protect their systems easily.
With Rapid Restore technology, TotalRecovery will only restore the files/folders that have been changed since your last backup. Thus significantly cut the restoration time from hours to minutes.
Create Rescue USB (CD) with Dynamic PE Technology
With its unique dynamically PE technology, TotalRecovery will automatically insert all required drivers and applications on the bootable USB or CD.
Backup to Clouds
Total Backup Recovery is compatible to your cloud storage services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Easy View Image with Explorer
Double-click a TotalRecovery backup image to view its contents. You can browse through folders hierarchy to view, copy, or restore specific files and folders without restoration.
Smart System Backup
TotalRecovery Smart system backup excludes Windows redundant files, such as temp files, and defrag all files on the fly before writing to the backup image. 30GB-70GB disk space saved for each backup. TotalRecovery also defrags all files and system on-the-fly during system backup.
– Support latest Windows 10
– Enhance viewing files in backup images back-in-time
– Hyper-v agentless backup
– Backup system images on multiple destinations
– Other improvements: user-interface, dissimilar restoration, multiple-email notification, toasters, wireless router NAS support, etc..
– Intel Pentium 233 or better
– 512MB RAM, 600MB free disk space
– Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP 32&64 bit CPU