Sony Catalyst Production Suite 2017.3 + Crack Is Here !
Catalyst Production Suite fuses powerful media preparation and fast, focused video editing to provide the backbone for your video productions. Catalyst Prepare paves your path from camera to post with robust organizational tools, precise first-pass color correction and monitoring, extensive metadata support, and more. Catalyst Edit provides a lean, focused video editing environment that makes your cutting process fast and fluent.
With support for 4K, Sony RAW, and HD media, Catalyst Production Suite gives you the power to make the most of your camera’s high dynamic range and wide color gamut as well as the stunning resolution of 4K from beginning to end.
The Catalyst Production Suite workflow
With strong family support, you can accomplish amazing things. The Catalyst family provides powerful media prep and focused, fast editing that you can rely on to translate the vision in your head to an experience that moves your viewers.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
– View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips
– Batch transcode clips
– Make color adjustments and apply looks
– Set in/out points
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
In Catalyst Edit, turn your beautiful footage into a polished, finished product. To save time, access your Catalyst Prepare libraries directly and import existing storyboards to cut your project together quickly and creatively. The focused toolset gives you quick access to all the essential cutting tools as well as effects, titling, and other tools to bring your production from imagination to screen.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.3
• Added support for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
• Added an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR gain switch in Application Settings is selected.
• Added Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) display and output color spaces for a consistent look when grading using the S-Log3(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
• Added a Transcode Tools menu in the Export pane to allow you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
• Added support for reading clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS only).
• Added support for adjusting the Exposure index value for clips with an ISO value of 10,000 or greater.
• Added support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
• Improved performance when displaying thumbnail images from Professional Disc volumes.
• When transcoding files, a prompt is now displayed to allow you to choose whether to keep or overwrite files when exporting to a file name that already exists. If you choose to keep the existing files, a number is appended to the name of the exported file.
• In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector now displays a notification when the source color space does not match the selected media.
• Improved the layout of the application window when using the color wheels and scopes in Adjust Color mode.
• Improved support for reading ISO sensitivity metadata from some Sony cameras.
• Improved the login method for logging in to Sony Ci via the Share pane: you can now choose to log in with a username and email or a contributor code.
• Various enhancements and bug fixes.
– A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.