Serial Port Monitor Pro 6.0.235 With Crack Is Here !
Eltima Software Serial Port Monitor Pro 6.0
Serial Port Monitor is a professional and powerful system utility for RS232/422/485 ports monitoring. COM monitor displays, logs and analyzes all serial port activity in a system. This is an ideal way to track down problems that may occur during application or driver development, testing and optimization of serial devices, etc.
Serial Port Monitor Pro License Key Features:
– Monitoring serial ports which are already in use
– Sending/receiving data to/from any COM port (Advanced Send Dialog)
– The possibility to change COM port parameters from Advanced Send Dialog
– Any serial port software/hardware can be analyzed
– Monitor any number of serial ports at once
– Supports all COM-port types
– Intercepts all data read from/written to COM port
– Built-in search
– 4 types of customizable monitoring visualizers for viewing and logging data
– Incoming and outgoing data streams logging
Analyze serial port activity
Serial Port Monitor can connect to a COM port, which is even already opened by any application, and can start monitoring it right away. All the data that goes through the monitored COM port will show up in our monitoring tool. Everything is captured in real-time, so you can track down problems immediately.
Monitor several ports within one session
Serial Port Monitor has a unique functionality of monitoring several COM-ports simultaneously. Now you can collect data on how apps interact with two or more ports and a few devices concurrently within one session. Data received and sent during monitoring will be presented (recorded) in a single log on a first-in first-out basis; this makes it more convenient for analysis.
Read captured data in different ways
You can view data in all 4 monitoring views at the same time: table, line, dump or terminal mode, each providing a different way to represent recorded serial data. COM Monitor lets you choose monitoring filters, thus saving your time and letting you track down only those events you are interested in.
Emulate data sending to serial device
You can send data in various formats (string, binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, mixed) to monitored serial port as if it was sent on behalf of monitored application using terminal mode feature of Serial Monitor. Thus you can follow the reaction of the monitored serial device to some special commands and data.
What’s New in Version 6.0.235:
– Fixed: visualizers selection wouldn’t apply when starting a new session via command line
– Fixed: issue when options set via menu (View – Windows) applied to the wrong view
– Fixed: Send dialog options in Preferences were not applied after saving them
– Fixed: some cases when new events were not captured after monitoring restart
– Fixed: Read/Write data filter in Preferences failed to apply to Terminal view
– Windows 2000, Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP/2003/2008/ Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2012