Readiris Pro 16.0.2 Build 9592 With Crack Is Here !
Readiris Pro 16
Readiris 16 for Windows is an optical character recognition (OCR) software package that converts an image, a PDF file, or a scanned document into a fully editable text file. Thanks to the power and accuracy of its recognition engine, Readiris 16 for Windows extracts the text from your documents with precision while preserving the layout of the original file.
Convert your PDFs
Readiris 16 for Windows converts your PDFs into Word, Excel, text or even fully editable indexed PDF, while preserving the original layout. List of output formats: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, ODT, ePub, Audio, RTF, HTML, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
Create indexed PDF files
This format is identical to the original PDF file except that it adds a layer of indexed text. This means you can easily search for the information you need in a document or a large volume of archived documents.
Designed to operate with any scanner
Readiris 16 for Windows has a scanning module that can drive any Twain scanner without using external software. This module facilitates the importing of documents into Readiris 16 for Windows and guarantees that documents optimised for archiving, sharing, or editing will be created every time.
Process batches of documents
Convert large volumes of documents at high speed using batch processing in Readiris Corporate 16 for Windows. This feature shortens document processing times by splitting tasks in a multi-core workflow. Readiris Corporate 16 for Windows is the ideal tool if you need to process bulky, multi-page documents.
Readiris Pro License Key Features:
– Number of pages per document – Unlimited
– Converts documents into editable text
– Reads and encodes barcodes
– Creates indexed PDFs
– Edits PDFs
– Saves documents in the cloud
– Compatible with all Twain scanners
– Compresses PDFs
“OCR” stands for “Optical Character Recognition’’. This is the process whereby an image of a paper document is captured and the text is then extracted from the resulting image.
What’s new in Readiris 16 for Windows?
– New version of the recognition engine
– The ability to convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into indexed PDFs
– Access to document conversion by right-clicking with the mouse
– New user interface
– Addition of a quality indicator for imported documents
– Improved tool to handle pages within a document
– Automatic detection of IRIS scanners
– New version of the image pre-processing engine
– Improved perspective correction module
Minimum required configuration for Windows®:
– 1 GHz processor or more.
– Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista® or XP. 32 or 64 bit
– 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
– 400 MB available had disk space