R-Undelete 5.1 Build 165337 With Crack Is Here !
Using the same unique data recovery technology IntelligentScan as the heavyweight R-Studio, R-Undelete is an inexpensive and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems. R-Undelete recovers files on any local disks recognized by the software. In addition, raw file recovery (scan for known file types) can be used for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. For user’s convenience R-Undelete can be run from disks and folders context menu. Graphic files ( see the list ), video and audio files (all files are supported if a proper codec is installed on the system) can be previewed before they are recovered.
R-Undelete License Key Features:
• Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery)
• Recovers NTFS compressed,encrypted files and alternative data streams
• Recognizes localized names
• Recovers files on damaged or deleted partitions
• Dynamic disk support
• Image file creation
• Standard Windows Explorer – style interface
• Files previewing
• Recognition and parsing of the following partition layout schemas
• Hexademical disk viewer/editor
• Remote data recovery over network
• Damaged RAID reconstruction
An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/2012 Windows 7/8/8.1.
At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Undelete under Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/2012 Windows 7/8/8.1.
What’s New In R-Undelete 5.1 build 165337 ?
+ Support for the ReFS2+ file system (Windows 2016 Server);
+ Support for NTFS deduplication;
+ New extended duplicate file processing options.
* Improved support for the NTFS log;
* Extended recovery log;
* Improved data copying in Hexadecimal viewer;
* A file path can be scrolled and copied in the “File already exists” dialog box.
– Data copy commands might work incorrectly on the Properties tab. Fixed.
– Time zones were not taken into account when sorting files by time, files might appear in the previous day. Fixed.
– Internal fixes and improvements.