Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional 10.1.25.779 Activated + Boot Medias (x86x64)
Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional
Extra: Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional WinPE & Linux EFI and BIOS Boot Medias.
Want to replace the hard disk of your PC or notebook, or move your Windows system to new hardware? Then Paragon Drive Copy is the ideal tool. The software provides the most efficient way of computer migration for any soft- and hardware combination, from any source to any target. Featuring wide copy & migration options, including virtualization as well as backup & restore facilities, the handy program wizards guide you through the tasks step-by-step. Forget time-consuming re-installations of Windows operating systems and all applications. Smoothly migrate all you need to your new environment – and enjoy your new device!
Performs any migration, no matter the source or target:
– Fast migration to new hardware and virtual machines – flexible and without re-installation
– Migration on hard disks with different sector size
– Support for major virtual machines
– New Recovery Media Builder 3.0: create your bootable recovery medium with a few clicks!
– New Windows 10 Support!
– Copy & Migration of system and data – quickly and easily
– Migrate OS to SSD – with minimal effort!
– Virtualization: Reap the benefits of virtual machines
– Clone hard disk
– Paragon Recovery Medium
What’s New in Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional Crack:
Windows 10 Support
– Supports the latest Windows 10
Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
The new Recovery Media Builder 3.0 is now embedded into the product. It can boast more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO
- Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
- Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image
Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows Vista
– Windows XP Professional
– Windows XP Home