Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 18.104.22.1685 + License Key & Trial Reset ! [Latest]
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 (Kaspersky Anti-Virus) – anti-virus program on “Kaspersky Lab”, offering maximum protection from malicious programs and a basic level of protection against Internet threats. File Anti-Virus, proactive technologies and opportunities of cloud network Kaspersky Security Network provides a high level of security, confirmed by numerous testings – Kaspersky Anti-Virus was a product of the Year by the independent laboratory AV-Comparatives.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 Is Out On SadeemPC 😉
The main components of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017:
– File Anti-Virus
– Mail Anti-Virus
– Web Anti-Virus
– the Network of Kaspersky Security
– Virtual keyboard
– Recovery from infection
– the IM Anti-Virus
– Monitoring activity
– Safe Search
– of Kaspersky the Rescue the Disk
The new Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018:
– Added the training materials for the main components of the program are available in the main window.
– Improved software update in the background. Now, when you upgrade is not required to re-accept the license agreement, if it has not changed.
– Improved Mail Anti-Virus. Depth default heuristic analysis increased to an average level.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 provides the following new features:
– Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
– There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
– There is now the capability to navigate from the Licensing window to My Kaspersky portal to view information about the activation code.
– You can now add a new activation code if the license has expired.
– Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
– Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
– Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
– The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
– Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
– The application now waits a longer amount
– Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Home Edition SP3 or higher
– Microsoft Windows XP Professional Professional SP3 or higher
– Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 or higher
– Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (x32 and x64**) SP1 or higher
– Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (x32) SP1 or higher
– Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (x32 and x64**) SP1 or higher
– Windows 8/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Enterprise (x32 and x64)
– Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 8.1 Enterprise / Windows 8.1 update (x32 and x64)
– Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)