Encryptomatic PstViewer Pro 8.0.578.0 Multilingual | 55.4 MB
The Viewer and PDF Converter for .PST, .MSG, .OST and .EML e-Mail Files. Watch these short videos to quickly learn how to open Outlook e-mails, including .msg, .pst, .ost, and .eml files. After e-mails are loaded, you can view and search them, and convert them to .PDF and other useful formats.
Pst Viewer Pro™ by Encryptomatic® LLC is a Windows software tool for managing emails in stored in Outlook .PST files. It does not require Microsoft Outlook be installed. PstViewer Pro is the choice of people who have important work to do with Outlook .pst files and has been downloaded more than a million times. Pst Viewer Pro is actually six viewers in one. In addition to being a competent Outlook .pst viewer, it will also read, search and export email formatted as .MSG, .OST, .EML, Winmail.dat and even .MHT files.
PST to PDF Conversion:
Export emails from Microsoft Outlook PST files to PDF documents. It also exports msg, eml, ost, and mht files to PDF. A range of pdf export options lets you decide how to handle email file attachments: extract them to a disk, convert them into the pdf image, or embed them as individual files. Support is includedfor ISO 19005-1, an important email archiving standard also known as PDF/A. Pst Viewer Pro is in daily by archivists for email archiving, including two U.S. presidential libraries. PstViewer Pro also supports commandline conversion of email to PDF.
With Pst Viewer Pro’s pdf export capabilities, you can:
• Convert email to PDF with email file attachments embedded within the PDF file
• Convert to PDF with many common file attachments types converted into the PDF image
• Bulk extract email file attachments to a location on your hard drive
• Convert multiple emails into a single PDF file
• Add selected emails to an existing PDF file
• Archive emails using PDF/A – ISO 19005-1 standard
• Export email to other formats including GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT
• Select among different page formats such as A1, A3, etc., or define your own
Opens All Outlook Pst Files:
• Read .pst files created by any version of Microsoft Outlook, including newer Unicode and older ANSI formatted .pst files.
• System administrators are able to customize the user interface, removing any features their users don’t need. An .msi file supports silent deployment and silent registration.
• Detects your operating system and installs either the native 64 or 32-bit version automatically.
• 64-bit PST Viewer Pro is able to use memory above 4 GB for improved performance with email search and export operations.
Searching .PST Files:
Find the email messages you need with advanced search options. Use “quick search” to sift through emails fast. Use “Advanced Search” when you need to specify multiple criteria. Search a specific range of dates, sender, or the recipient’s email address.
Opens Password Protected PST Files:
If you are being asked for a password each time you try to open a .PST file and you don’t know the password, .Pst Viewer Pro may be able to help. Outlook provides two protection mechanisms for PST files: password protection (weak), and encryption (strong).
What’s New in Version 8.0.578.0:
– [Add] Export Specific File type
– [Fix] Name of image file is not coming in resulted PDF
– [Fix] Increment option on Custom naming schema
– [Fix] A vertical line is coming in exported PDF