Duplicate File Detective 6.1.51 Professional / Enterprise Edition + Crack ! [Latest]
Duplicate File Detective Professional Edition
Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different). You can search multiple folders, drives, removable storage devices, even network shares – all in a single pass. Then move, zip, or remove duplicate files safely with assistance from our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system.
Key Software Benefits
• Reclaim wasted local and network storage resources – archive or remove duplicate files
• Speed up backup processes by reducing storage allocation redundancy
• Gain visibility into what types of duplicates are consuming space and who owns them
• Eliminate time wasted performing virus scans on duplicate files
• Scan and de-dupe file systems of virtually any size with our extreme scalability engine
• Process (move, delete, or zip) duplicates safely with our built-in file management system
• Find duplicates by any combination of attributes, including content-only matching
• De-dupe and clean up your music (MP3, iTunes, etc.) file collection
• Optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server (32 and 64 bit)
• Native 64-bit support for unmatched performance and scalability.
Version 6.1.51 (Released June 12, 2017)
- Feature: Official support for Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Feature: Increased maximum potential size of thumbnail images shown in preview docking panel.
- Feature: Using enter key in main window duplicate report now opens the currently selected file (if any).
- Feature: Improved default report view column widths for non-standard DPI settings.
- Feature: The “Explorer Operation” section of the shell context menu now supports a broader range of actions and third-party applications.
- Feature: Reduced the amount of memory consumed by Excel data export operations.
- Feature: Updated cryptographic hashing subsystem for improved performance.
- Feature: Added minimize button to file processing progress dialog.
- Bug fix: SmartMark “Mark Matching File Paths” dialog was incorrectly limiting input text.
- Bug fix: Fixed display of date/time values where timestamps of midnight were not being shown.
- Bug fix: Maximizing, minimizing, and then restoring main window would not restore to a maximized state.
- Bug fix: Using non-inclusive search paths could result in incorrect duplicate file groupings in some scenarios.
- Bug fix: File size display option (view tab of main window ribbon bar) was not working.
- Bug fix: Fixed possible app shutdown crash.