Clipdiary 4.02 With License Key Full Version ! [Latest]
Clipdiary is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment).
Clipdiary Crack — what does it do for you?
– Automatically saves every piece of data copied to the clipboard
– Lets you quickly retrieve any text from its database, so that you can either place it into the clipboard or paste it directly into any application
– At your request, strips away any formatting from text, so that you can easily paste it as plain text
– Lets you search through the clipboard history …more features of our clipboard utility
This clipboard manager is handy if you want to:
– Quickly find and paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago
– Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard
– Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
– Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away its formatting)
– Save a lot of time and increase your productivity
The program’s interface is slightly confusing, but not impossible to manage. Most people will want to take a trip to the Help file to start off, since there is little direction given as to how to manage the clipboard. Luckily, a little experimentation helped a great deal. Operating the program proved equally confusing, but was extremely effective. Items are stored on a long clipboard that simply keeps track of every picture or piece of text ever copied. Users can search through them and then copyand paste them wherever necessary. This process was fairly simple, but we foresee difficulty once a high number of items occupy the clipboard. While a brief description is given for each item, we would have liked to see a record of the date it was placed on the clipboard to help keep everything organized. The program doesn’t offer very many features beyond its basic function; however, its hot-key option is nice, which lets people set their own key commands to speed up the entire copy and paste process.
Added: Database encryption support (AES-256)
Added: Mouse hotkey (see Options -> Hot keys -> Mouse)
Added: Support pasting in reverse order in Multiple Pasting window (F6)
Added: “Clear filter and locate clip” button (Ctrl+F9)
Added: %Position% macro in tooltip for quick copy
Please note, this version does not support Windows XP
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista