Catalyst Production Suite 2017.2.1 With Crack Is Here ! [Latest]
Catalyst Production Suite fuses powerful media preparation and fast, focused video editing to provide the backbone for your video productions. Catalyst Prepare paves your path from camera to post with robust organizational tools, precise first-pass color correction and monitoring, extensive metadata support, and more. Catalyst Edit provides a lean, focused video editing environment that makes your cutting process fast and fluent.
With support for 4K, Sony RAW, and HD media, Catalyst Production Suite gives you the power to make the most of your camera’s high dynamic range and wide color gamut as well as the stunning resolution of 4K from beginning to end.
The Catalyst Production Suite workflow
With strong family support, you can accomplish amazing things. The Catalyst family provides powerful media prep and focused, fast editing that you can rely on to translate the vision in your head to an experience that moves your viewers.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
– View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips
– Batch transcode clips
– Make color adjustments and apply looks
– Set in/out points
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
In Catalyst Edit, turn your beautiful footage into a polished, finished product. To save time, access your Catalyst Prepare libraries directly and import existing storyboards to cut your project together quickly and creatively. The focused toolset gives you quick access to all the essential cutting tools as well as effects, titling, and other tools to bring your production from imagination to screen.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2.1:
– Fixed a bug that prevented interlaced clips from displaying correctly when played on an external video monitor via SDI.
– Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when previewing clips on an external video monitor via SDI.
Catalyst Production Suite Suite 2017.2.1 consists of the following:
– Catalyst Edit 2017.2.1.275
– Catalyst Prepare 2017.2.1.259
– A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.