Catalyst Browse Suite 2017.3 With Crack Is Here ! [Latest]
Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content. Catalyst Prepare – The fast, simple, reliable path from camera to post.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
– View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips
– Batch transcode clips
– Make color adjustments and apply looks
– Set in/out points
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source colour space, and apply colour correction and colour looks. Once you’ve selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse files on your device using a visual thumbnail view or detailed list.
See the details of each clip, check focus, mark in and out points, adjust colours, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space.
Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
Review with confidence the full range of colour captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras. Apply colour correction, and import/export standard ASC-CDL files with other workflow tools to save time.
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick play-out needs.
Transcode and Cloud
Transcode clips to a variety of video production formats. Upload clips directly to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative team review.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.3
• Added support for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
• Added an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR gain switch in Application Settings is selected.
• Added Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) display and output color spaces for a consistent look when grading using the S-Log3(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
• Added a Transcode Tools menu in the Export pane to allow you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
• Added support for reading clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS only).
• Added support for adjusting the Exposure index value for clips with an ISO value of 10,000 or greater.
• Added support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
• Improved performance when displaying thumbnail images from Professional Disc volumes.
• When transcoding files, a prompt is now displayed to allow you to choose whether to keep or overwrite files when exporting to a file name that already exists. If you choose to keep the existing files, a number is appended to the name of the exported file.
• In Adjust Color mode, the Inspector now displays a notification when the source color space does not match the selected media.
• Improved the layout of the application window when using the color wheels and scopes in Adjust Color mode.
• Improved support for reading ISO sensitivity metadata from some Sony cameras.
• Improved the login method for logging in to Sony Ci via the Share pane: you can now choose to log in with a username and email or a contributor code.
• Various enhancements and bug fixes.
– A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.