Acronis True Image 2018 Build 10410 + Crack Is Here !
Acronis True Image 2018
Acronis True Image 2018 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Acronis True Image 2018 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC.
Never Lose Another File The #1 Personal Backup Software. Create a reliable backup. Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files.
Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery
Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available
Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original
Control your data
Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place
Easy to use and manage
Enjoy a simple, intuitive approach to backup, because safeguarding your data doesn’t need to be complicated
Secure data against ransomware
Actively defend your data against ransomware attacks with the only backup that detects, stops and reverses unauthorized encryption.
• Wi-Fi support in WinPE media.
• Information about recovery operations was added to the Activity tab.
• Improved the statistics diagram on the Backup tab.
• A link to the Online Dashboard was added to the Account tab.
• In-product notifications about license conflicts were implemented.
• Reworked error messages for the cases when a backup destination is not available.
• A new calendar-based retention policy for nonstop backups to the cloud.
• The ability to re-scan a QR code to reconnect mobile devices to a computer.
• A new default setting to prevent a computer from sleeping during mobile backup.
• Issue fixes and other improvements.
• Old cloud backup versions are not deleted if the retention rules are set up by version age.
• Acronis True Image does not start when you click ‘Open settings’ in the notification area icon menu.
• Incorrect local archive size calculation in the console.
• An incremental Instagram backup fails with the ‘Error from Archive Server’ error if the previous backup was canceled.
• On Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, an empty recovery screen is shown during the second recovery attempt of a password-protected backup.
• Windows Fast StartUp becomes disabled after the Acronis True Image installation.
• A Hyper-V virtual machine cannot be updated when Acronis Active Protection is turned off.
• The error ‘Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.’ appears while adding a backup located on a DVD.
• The ‘Unable to format media’ error is displayed when trying to create a Linux-based bootable media on a 64 GB USB flash drive formatted to exFAT.
• When configuring partition recovery, the changed partition properties in the ‘Manage partition’ dialog are not saved.
• [TI-120886] Under WinPE-based media, the error ‘Acronis True Image backup file is corrupted’ appears when attempting to recover data from a backup located on a Linux network share.
• [TI-119448] The message ‘The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.’ appears on backup deletion.
• [TI-112797] A backup stops after clicking ‘Back up now’ if the setting ‘Do not back up on battery’ is turned on and the power adapter is unplugged.
• [TI-117123] The Acronis Active Protection notification area icon is shown as unavailable after the product update from build 9207 to build 9660.
• [TI-115928] The archiving operation fails with error ‘Write error’ after the computer is woken up from the sleep mode.
• [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
• [TI-102104] Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
• [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
• [TI-111221] The ‘Do not back up on battery’ option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.
Supported Windows OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
You May Also Like: Acronis True Image 2018 WinPE + BootCD ISO