StarBurn 15.7 With License Keys Is Here ! [Latest]
StarBurn – this is a very effective tool for recording and a CD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray data discs. The program StarBurn is able to work perfectly with all formats of modern optical media such as CD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R / RE, and HD-DVD-R / RW, and also has a wide range of recorders. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best-in-class tools for recording and mastering high-quality CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray discs.
Moreover, this tool is perfect for the creation and subsequent mounting of pretty frequently used disk (read data from an image at speeds significantly higher than any of the physical disk). For lovers of the beautiful and stylish interface for a program it has several interchangeable skins.
StarBurn License Key program allows the user to capture, copy and burn data and perform new and advanced operations to create DVD. These additional features allow you to create DVD-Video content from different user files, videos, as well as collections from other DVD data discs. In addition to this DVD master separation makes it very easy and quick to share data DVD-Video disc on a much smaller pieces and then burn them to DVD, or you can share them with the device StartPort DVD-ROM Emulator and then view your DVD video directly on your computer. StarBurn utility allows you to create high-quality copies up to 8.5 GB on a dual-layer DVD-media in just a few mouse clicks.
The main functions of the program StarBurn Crack:
• Special decryption database AACS Keys for an excellent recording on all drives
• Full compatibility and support for a variety of themes and skins
• Detailed online help
• Signed and especially executable files for Windows Vista, providing full compatibility with this operating system
• Integrated Master decoding formats of DVD and Blu-Ray
• Wizard for imaging UDF 2.0 / Unicode drives
Whats New :
* ISO/UDF import for a big file system structure has been fixed.
* ISO 9660 section for DVD-VIDEO has been fixed.
* R/W speeds refreshing has been fixed for physical and virtual devices.