Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G31) [Intel] (USB Flash Drive To Install)
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G31) [Intel] (USB Flash Drive Installer)
What’s new in OS X El Capitan?
OS X El Capitan brings lots of useful enhancements to your Mac. New ways to manage multiple windows and spaces. An even more powerful Spotlight for searching your Mac and beyond. Refinements to essential apps like Photos, Safari, Mail, and Maps. An all-new Notes app for gathering your thoughts, photos, maps, web links, and more. And faster performance across the board — from gaming to launching apps to accessing mail.
Learn more about new features >>>
What is OS X?
OS X is the operating system that makes it possible to do all the things you do on a Mac. It’s simple to do amazing things and delightful to do the everyday things. And it’s designed specifically to take advantage of everything your Mac is capable of. So if you use an iPhone, not only will you feel right at home on a Mac, but your Mac will work with your iPhone in ways no other computer can.
Learn more about OS X >>>
One of the best things about a Mac is that it comes loaded with beautifully designed apps you’ll love to use every day. In OS X El Capitan, those apps give you new and better ways to do the things you do most. Like surfing the web, managing your email, taking notes, and editing your photos.
Learn more >>>
Version: 10.11.6 (15G31)
Developer: © Apple Inc.
Source: Mac App Store (MAS)
Platform: Intel only
Tablet: Not required
64-bit, Intel, at least 2 GB of memory
8 GB of free disk space
How To Install Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 In PC/Laptop Using USB Flash Drive
Must Watch This Video
Create Mac OS X El Capitan Installer For USB & How To Install Mac On PC/Laptop
1. First You Need Mac OS X Image Download From Below Given Download Link
2. Second You Need “R-Drive Image Software” Download From Here
3. Now Must Watch Above Video For How To Make Mac OS X El Capitan Bootable USB
4. Now Boot From USB Flash Drive
5. Click On Next >>> Again Next >> Select Language
6. Select Mac OS X El 10.11.6 install And Press Enter/Click
7. Open Disk utility >> Format Whole Hard Disk >> Now Make Partitions
8. After Making Partitions Close Disk utility
9. Now Click Next Next Accept Terms >>> Select Partition Where You Want To Install
10. Done !
You May Also Like: Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G31) (Image for VMware)