Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer 184.108.40.2064 With Crack
PL / SQL Developer is an integrated development environment specifically designed to develop application units stored for the Oracle database. Over time, we are seeing more business logic and moving toward Oracle’s server, so that PL / SQL programming has become a significant part of the overall development process. This software focuses on ease of use, quality coding and key benefits during the development of Oracle software.
For regression testing you can use PL/SQL Developer’s built-in Test Manager. You can define and run a Test Set, and quickly determine if all tests run correctly. In case of an error, the Test Manager can launch the Debugger to investigate the cause of the error. You can run Test Sets from the Command Window for automated regression testing.
Allround Automations Key Features:
- The integrated debugger offers all features you could wish for: Step In, Step Over, Step Out, Run Until Exception, Breakpoints, View & Set Variables, View Call Stack, and so on. You can debug any program unit without making any modification to it, including triggers and object types.
- The PL/SQL Beautifier allows you to format your SQL and PL/SQL code through a user-defined set of rules. Your code can automatically be beautified when you compile, save, or open a file. This feature will increase your coding productivity and will improve the readability of your PL/SQL code if you are working in large project teams.
- The SQL Window allows you to enter any SQL statement or multiple statements and view or edit the results in a grid. The result grid supports a Query By Example mode to search specific records in a result set. You can easily recall previously executed SQL statements from a history buffer. The SQL editor provides the same powerful features as the PL/SQL Editor.
- To develop and execute SQL scripts you can use PL/SQL Developer’s Command Window. This window has the same look and feel as SQL*Plus, and additionally has a built-in script editor with corresponding syntax highlighting. Now you can develop your scripts without the “edit script / save it / switch to SQL*Plus / run script” cycle, and without leaving the comfortable PL/SQL Developer IDE.
- To run reports against your application data or against the Oracle dictionary, you can use PL/SQL Developer’s built-in Report functionality. There are a number of standard reports, and you can easily create your own custom reports. These custom reports can be saved in a report file, which can in turn be included in the reports menu. This makes it very easy to run your own frequently used custom reports.
- The Diagram Window allows you to create a graphical representation of a selection of objects. This way you can easily visualize (a part of) the database objects of your application or project and their relations. A diagram can be used for documentation purposes, but can also serve as a workspace. Right-clicking on an object provides access to all object functions, and double-clicking on an object will invoke the default action for the object type.
Allround Automations Free Download
How To Register & Crack Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer Latest Version?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install Ant Download Manager Pro as Trial
- Copy patch to installation directory & Apply it
- Done! Enjoy Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer Full Cracked 😉
Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer 220.127.116.114 Crack Download Links: