Disk Labeler Deluxe Gold 184.108.40.206 With Reg Key Is Here !
At SureThing you’ll find everything you need to complete amazing disc labeling projects. From award winning CD label making software to our SuperVibrant CD labels, covers and disc packaging, we’ve got it all. We invite you to browse through our site and discover new ideas to make all your disc labeling projects a success!
– Label All Your CDs!
– Quality SuperVibrant Matte and Photo Glossy CD Labels
– One Stop Shopping at SureThing
– The Number 1 Solution for CD/DVD Labels, Covers, and Case Inserts
– Create & Manage Playlists
– Circular Text is a Snap!
– 3-D Text Effects
– Free Designer Fonts
– Alpha-blend Text & Images
– Photo Collage CD Covers
– Photo Touchup & Editing
– Import or scan your own images
– Supports a variety of CD/DVD Printers
– World Class LightScribe Support
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
* Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
* 1GB of memory, 2GB recommended for Windows 7, 8 or Vista
* 200MB of Available disk space
* 800×600 monitor resolution, 1024×768 recommended
* Windows compatible laser or inkjet printer
* Note: These are minimum requirements, more is always better!
· The following features are available in SureThing Disc Labeler Deluxe. Not all of these features are available in other versions of SureThing Disc Labeler. Check Help > About to confirm which version of SureThing you are running.
· New improved drop-shadows! Create true soft drop shadows, not just offset text. Options include angle, distance, blur, and opacity.
· SVG image support. SVG is the new open standard for vector art. Size your art without losing resolution!
· New improved image engine. Speed is the key word here. High resolution images will no longer slow you down.
· New Design Cloud feature. Share, browse, and download designs from our in-program interface!
· PDF export. By popular demand, PDF export is now built right in to the print dialog.
· Improved interface. Shades, colors, blends, borders, and transparency options are all available right from the control strip. The most commonly used tools and options are now available on the right hand side. It’s like having all your tools right where you need them, all the time.
· New SureThing Navigator! Consider this the new headquarters of all things SureThing. Not only does this provide one-click options for creating new files, opening old ones, and managing your own templates, but it also keeps you notified of new updates and new downloadable content.